Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #7

Another ToT


1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Lately I love a Chargarita – you take a bucket of frozen margarita mix and add Chardonnay  instead of tequila… oh my goodness it’s yummy!!


I also made a White Peach Sangria for my Thirty-One party a couple weekends ago & that was a big hit!  Find the recipe here.  Except I used peach schnapps instead of peach vodka and I added ½ bottle of club soda.

2. What kind of razor do you use?
Venus


3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Uh, Cookie Monster fer shur.


4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I love a good Cobb Salad… or anything with avocado!


5. What was your favorite subject in school?
In high school – my communication arts class with Gretch. 
We had soooo much fun!
A picture of Gretch & I developed in that class... one of my favs!
In college – costume makeup, even though I had cow walking through campus with no makeup on (you can to come makeup-less), that was my favorite class!

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
Going to see Kenny Chesney with Meg!  He didn’t tour last year and it didn’t quite feel like summer.

Me & Meg - Kenny in Bristow, VA 2009


Oh, and going to lawn concerts at Nissley Winery!

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Absolutely!  I take Omnaris (shout out!) and started allergy shots last year.  That’s a 4 year commitment, so they better work.  But I used to be so miserable I would hide in my parents basement in the spring.  Oh, and I also had turbinate reduction surgery last year because I couldn't breathe, and that has worked miracles!


8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every day!  If I forget at night when I wake up it is dead.  But I have a charger at home, at work and in the car, so I’m never worried.


9. Do you have a bucket list?
Nah... although that might be a good idea to motivate me to go outside of my comfy box.  


10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Sometimes… but mainly at the end of the summer when there are all the “Back to School” sales and advertisements! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, what a coincidence! We have the same favorite summer traditions! ;) What are you doing the night of Saturday, July 17th??

    ReplyDelete