Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #4

It's another ToToW :)

1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have the Droid X and I love it!!! 



2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was in college… maybe 19 or 20?  I remember picking out my first cell phone which was a flip phone with a ugly green screen, but I’m not sure if I had one before that.

3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
Probably about 5 or 6 since I upgrade as soon as I can.  I've been with Verizon since my first cell phone and love them!

4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
$95... I have the lowest minutes you can buy!  I think 450 and never come close to it.  But I have extra text & data since I use that much more!! 

5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Well I was on it all the time, so I think so!  (wow, my memory is bad!)

6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
Somewhere in between, but much closer to “despise it!”  See question #3.

7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
Compared to a teenager, heck no!  But probably several times a day.  I live in PA where it is not illegal, but it is in Maryland, where I work.  I never pick up the phone in Maryland, but do text at stop lights in PA.  I’ve seen too many scary videos of car crashes while texting, so I don’t do it!  Oh, and I saw Oprah's show on it too & my grandmom signed her pledge for me! haha! :)

8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
Touch screen. I didn’t like it at first.  I had a blackberry with keys before, but now I’m used to the touch screen & like it!  I definitely like the full keyboard and not the 3 letters to a number thing... even though I got pretty good at it, once I got the blackberry, it became so much easier!

9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
It was my mom calling this morning to ask about meeting at the park & ride to carpool to work.  And my parents probably call me the most.

10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
I always think of my friend Marci when I think of long phone calls… all the way back to middle & high school until now.  We talk long time!
Marci & I at our 10 year high school reunion.... one of my most favorite pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment