Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday

I admit... I am, was, and probably will always be a boy band fan.  Last week I was lucky enough to have a friend invite me to see NKOTBSB in Philadelphia.  She had scored awesome skybox seats from work.  It was so much fun... I had a blast!  If you are unaware... NKOTB is New Kids on the Block and BSB is Backstreet Boys.  I am a big NSYNC fan, so I could have cared less about BSB, but they were pretty good!

As all girls my age in the 90s, I was a New Kids fan.... Jordan was my favorite :) 
I totally had this poster hanging up in my bedroom!
Unfortunately, I was never able to see them in concert back when I was a kid, but when they opened for *NSYNC, I was there to see them for the first time ever!  Which led me to my obsession with *NSYNC during college.  But I digress...

Hearing their songs again brought back so many memories and happy times!  What was amazing to me was how easily I remembered all the words!!  Don't ask me what we did last weekend, but I can belt out some "Cover Girl" and "Hanging Tough."


Here are some pictures I took with my phone (so they are not the highest quality):




I'm so excited that I get to go see them again at the end of July :)

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you!! Still hoping I can see them at some point this summer too!! If not, you'll have to enjoy them all the more for me...cuz I Want It That Waaaaaaay!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TOTALLY jealous that you get to see them! Have a BLAST! :) I was obsessed with Donnie... :)

    ReplyDelete