Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #6

1. What’s the perfect meal?
Anything Mexican, but especially chips & guac, chicken burrito… yummm

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
Flip flops!  Until they break and bad things happen…
Sept 2007

3. What is the perfect afternoon?
Laying at the beach with a cool breeze & not a care in the world!

4. What’s the perfect house?
For me, right now, it would have to have lots of windows to let all the sunshine in, but be small enough so I don’t have a lot to clean, have an updated kitchen, bathrooms, & appliances, a garage so I don’t have to clean off my car in the winter, a BIG backyard for Shelby to run around in, and last but not least a HOA that will shovel my snow!

5. What is the perfect outfit?
Comfy pants & a t-shirt (short or long sleeve depending on the weather)… comfy pants can be sweats, PJ pants, yoga pants, cotton capris, etc.  That being said, I also don’t mind dressing up every now and then!


6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
Pass!  I’m not even close to getting married so I’m not going to waste my time thinking about it J


7. What is the perfect job?
My perfect job would be an event planner, specifically a wedding planner.  I think that would be SO much fun!!


My braids from when I cut my hair off.
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
I wish I had long hair again!  I’ve been short for about a year now and I’m trying to grow it out.  It is at the annoying stage so it’s up in a pony tail a lot.  But lately I love long hair with loose curls. 

9. What’s the perfect music festival?
A boy band music festival.  Duh. 
Honestly I don’t know?  My taste in music is so diverse I couldn’t limit it down to just one genre!  The Ashley Music Festival would include a touch of Kenny Chesney, the sounds of Michael Bublé, a little Black Eyed Peas, some Beyonce action, mixed in with some Jimmy Buffett (because he’s always a good time)… And depending on the day, I’d add some old skool jams. lol!


10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
Sleeping late, watch some TV, play with Shelby, do some shopping, read a little, watch a movie or two… nothing exciting. I need my days to myself, but I prefer to be with people!

2 comments:

  1. I've donated my hair twice in the past few years, and I'm about to do it again in August..but part of me really likes my long hair!! Sigh, such decisions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair in the picture looks like in Tangled!! It sparkles! :-)

    ReplyDelete