- 1 can corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black eyed peas, drained & rinsed
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes, with juice
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 jalepeno, with seeds, chopped *
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2/3 cup cilantro, chopped
Add onions and jalepeno...
Add the rest of the ingredients & mix away....
* When handling a jalepeno (especially if it's your first time)... WEAR GLOVES! Holy moly that stuff will burn your skin! Thank goodness for the Internet and all of its wisdom. Many 'cures' to stop the burning. I had to rinse my hands in rubbing alcohol and then slathered my fingers in Vaseline and slept with a sock on my hand. ouch. :(