Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - #9

Another ToT (on Wednesday) J

1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Probably nothing since I have no balls.  Unless it’s a really long plane ride and it’s really annoying, then I might be mad enough to say something or give the kid the evil eye through the seats! J

2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Soda (specifically Diet Coke… I stopped drinking it for over a year, but now I’m drinking it again… only a couple a week, so that’s not too bad!), ice cream, pizza, french fries… yummm.  Why is everything that is GOOD so bad??

3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Sadly, all I can think of is Twilight!  I just started reading for pleasure again the past couple years so I have a lot of catching up to do.  I also loved Water for Elephants!

4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Well I like Mexican, so I would go to El Rodeo or Fiesta Mexico or something along those lines.  Although I also like some restaurants in downtown York like White Rose, which is a bar that was just remodeled and has some decent food.  I can’t think of any other places off the top of my head right now…

5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Target… holy moley I could do some damage.

6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
My mom (aka Judy)’s (
http://judygruppstudio.blogspot.com/) to keep up on her art work!

7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I’m thinking it might have been during spring break on our way to Panama City Beach, FL in 2003.  I cannot remember how long we were stranded, but I remember it was a long time and the airline even offered to put people up in hotels (you know that was a LONG time ago).  We stuck it out though!

8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I wash my face twice a day (morning & evening) and always put on face lotion in the morning (with sunscreen) and then my makeup (with more sunscreen).  Nothing too exciting!

9. Where is your farthest away friend?
I have some friends that are far out there… hehe!  I do have a lot of friends that live too far away… Meg in North Carolina, Sandy in Missouri, Jayme in Michigan… I don’t know which is the furthest!?

10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I never go hiking… sadly, I don’t even know where I’d go?  But I do like to take Shelby on walks in various locations.  Her favorite is Cousler Park.  But that is a paved course – nothing like hiking!

1 comment:

  1. You do hike around Forest Lakes - that sounds exotic.

    ReplyDelete