Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #11

Ten On Tuesday
Find questions at the Roots & Rings blog!!

1. What color are your toenails painted?
Fluorescent pink!  One of my summer favorites! J

2. What color are your fingernails painted?
Au naturel...  I haven’t been taking care of them lately.  I am trying to get them all one length, but I’m not putting on the clear coat to keep the long ones long and help grow the short ones.  So, I think I’ll file them all short and start again!

3. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
Definitely OPI!


4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I used to get bi-weekly manicures, but then some tragic stuff happened with my income, so now I do them myself.  And I get one pedicure a year, at the start of the summer season!

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
Nope

6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Holy cow, I can’t remember!?

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
I think it was Bad Teacher?

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
There are a lot of old classic movies that I have not seen. 

9. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I have a couple – My Best Friend’s Wedding, Lizzie McGuire Movie (don’t laugh), Lilo & Stitch, Music & Lyrics…

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Never!!  The book is always better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment