Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #10

1. What is your favorite zoo to visit?
I've been to the Maryland zoo, DC zoo and Pittsburgh zoo.  I don't remember the Pittsburgh zoo, not a fan of the DC zoo, so I choose the Maryland Zoo (in Baltimore).
2. Do you visit a zoo very often?
Nah, the last time I went was in 2009 with Meg.  We had so much fun!  We got to feed the giraffes!!! 


3. Do you have a membership to a zoo?
Nope
4. When you visit a zoo, do you stay all day or just an hour or two?
Enough time to see everything!!  Don't want to miss anything!
5. Do you buy food at the zoo or pack a picnic lunch?
Neither... last time we stopped at Cheesecake Factory (I think).
6. What is you favorite animal to see at the zoo?
The giraffes, elephants & big cats.
7. What is your least favorite animal to see at the zoo?
The snakes & spiders... ew.
8. What is your favorite memory of going to the zoo as a kid?
I can't remember any? :\
9. Do you visit the gift shop when you go to the zoo?
Yes, because I don't have any children! LOL!  I love playing with all the stuff, but I never buy anything.  Or did I?
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst) how nice is your city’s zoo?
Um... I don't have much to compare it to, but I guess a 7?  One day I would like to go to the San Diego Zoo... but that would be way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment