Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten On Tuesday - 5/24/11

Another TOT... finally something that helps me blog at least once a week!  haha!


1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
No... I'm kind of scared of it!  I've been on the website several times to look around, but never bought or sold anything.  

2. Can you sew?

I can sew a button... if you don't want it to be pretty.  I don't need to know how to sew... I know people ;)

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?

Pour it on!  I also like to add some peanut butter... nom nom.

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
Ok, here is my crazy answer.  In general, not a fan of the rain... especially when it's almost every day like this spring has been.  And I especially hate the rain during rush hour.  But - I love random thunderstorms that roll through. I like watching weather in general.  Of course I don't live in a scary part of the country that has major tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, etc.  Speaking of which - my heart & prayers go out to the people of Joplin, MO!! :(

5. Do you like swimming?
Yes - I love swimming.  But not a fan of swimsuits, so this makes it difficult for me.  haha!

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I actually have never been to Sonic!  But I looked online and I would probably order one of the fruit smoothies.  I love smoothies!  Or the cherry limeade... that looks good too.

7. Are you funny?
I think so... I laugh at myself all the time! I randomly will have some one-liners that even surprise myself!  And sarcasm is my friend.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Well I don't have kids yet.  But, if I had kids now, with all the craziness in the world, I would want them to have a phone.  I would feel weird if I couldn't get in touch with them at any minute.  It's a selfish reason, I know that.  I definitely understand why most people do not want their kids to have phones until they are way older.... so it's a decision I will have to make in the future.  Of course by the time I have kids who knows what technology will be available!

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
Definitely tomatoes... I love everything about tomatoes and everything you can do with them!  My favorite is a tomato sandwich.  Especially in August when they are big, red & juicy!  yummy!!


10. Were you a Girl Scout?
Yes, I was!  I don't remember much except my ugly green vest with patches & my cheap set of camping tools.  I don't remember camping though.  And I vaguely remember a big off-white room where my meetings were.  I think... I have a bad memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment