Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (TOT)

It's my first ToT!
http://rootsandrings.com/2011/05/ten-on-tuesday-80/

Photo Edition...

1. Your favorite piece of furniture in your home.
I will treasure this chair forever.  This is one of the last pieces my grandfather re-upholstered before he gave it all up. He said he always wanted to upholster a chair with different fabrics and it turned out beautifully.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.

2. Your favorite thing on your wall.
My mom painted this for me for my 16th birthday and it now hangs in my living room.  In fact all of the art work in my home is my mom's, but this one was made for me, so it's my favorite!  A friend once pointed out to me that you can see a cat's face in the sunflower seeds... can you see it?  It's watching the little mouse! :)

3. Your bed as it looks right now.
Making my bed consists of pulling up the sheets and blankets, and stretching out Shelby's sheet.  I took the comforter off my bed when the weather became a lot warmer.  Don't judge my messy pastel bed!  

4. Your pantry.

So glad I re-organized everything yesterday :)

5. Your favorite piece of jewelry.
(It's a tie!)
My new Pandora bracelet I received as a gift for my birthday this year... each charm is special!  


This necklace is the first "real" piece of jewelry I bought for myself when I was 23.  It's my birthstone (garnet) and some tiny little diamonds.  

6. Your favorite book.
Yeah... not much to say.  Loved the movie, loved the book even more!

7. Your most comfortable shirt.
I wear this shirt all the time and how I got it is a good story... Back in 2002 when I was at IUP, 'someone' had left this in my roommate's room.  We were packing up to leave for the year and she did not want it, so I took it. 9 years later I still wear this shirt all the time and LOVE it!

8. Your messiest room.

I kinda just throw stuff in this room that needs to be filed and put away.  I also put up my card table to start scrapbooking many weeks (ok months) ago, but never actually started!

9. Your house shoes.
We go shoe-less in this house!  I need a pedicure (still), so I hid my toes :)

10. Yourself.
I forgot to take a picture of myself, so I'm posting this picture of me in NYC this past December.  It was flippin' windy and COLD!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics!!
    ps - I never painted a face in the sunflower - LOL!

    ReplyDelete