Sunday, February 3, 2013

My New Addition

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.


That's what I've been listening to for the past 3 months.  I desperately needed a new faucet.

And my friend Monika was awesome enough to help me over my birthday weekend.

There were a few set-backs... first I couldn't find the main valve to turn off the water (nice girly move there)... then the nuts were corroded to the pipe and Monika & I were not strong enough (another girly move) so we had to call my friend Ben to help.  While waiting for Ben we found that my new faucet was missing a part... so back to Lowe's.

Finally we were on a roll once Ben showed up.  He ended up installing shut-off valve thingies (since they were missing).  Then handed over the tools to me & Monika... well mainly Monika. haha!

We still needed some help from Ben - thank goodness he stuck around... but we finally got it installed and it looks GREAT!!


I even have a cool soap dispenser now!

Now onto a new counter top... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment