HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Another new year... another chance to make 'resolutions!'
I did "ok" with my resolutions for 2012...
1. Take More Pictures - My old camera started taking yucky pictures, so I kinda gave up. But I did take some fun pictures with my iPhone and Instagram, so I think that overall I did take more pictures!
2. Get Back to Scrapbooking - I did not scrapbook even one page in 2012!!! I'm starting to think I should just sell all my stuff and put my pictures in albums. Seems a little less stressful. I will think about it.
3. Blog More Often - 39 blog posts in 2011... 20 blog posts in 2012.
4. Add Something New for 2012 - Does beer count? I think so! I started attending beer school (or skool as I like to call it) with friends and was able to taste many new years and learn a lot! (f'real) Now, I love trying new beer and my tastes are more distinguished... Miller Lite is no longer my "go-to" and I love to try micro-brews from all over!
5. Grow my Thirty-One Business - As the number of Thirty-One consultants grow, I was able to remain active for 2012, which I consider successful! I even went to Thirty-One's national conference in Atlanta over the summer and had a blast!! I don't see my business continuing through 2013 as I struggle to book parties and remain active, but I am ok with that and am so glad I had the opportunity! I don't consider this resolution a success or fail...
Now onto 2013!!!
I'm going to transfer some 2012 resolutions...
1. Take More Pictures - I bought a new camera on black Friday, so no more excuses. Watch out friends and family... you're going to see a camera in your face a lot more often!!
2. Blog More Often - Watch out blogosphere... you're going to see Something Wonderful more often!!
Now for something new...
3. New Recipes - I am going to try at least 2 new recipes each month! Most of these I will gather from Pinterest and re-pin to my board "Been There, Done That"
4. Purge - I am going to start getting rid of some of my junk. I have a bad habit of keeping everything... I have closets, drawers, containers, etc. full of things I haven't touched in months... years even!! Who needs that?!?!
5. Read More - I only read 16 books in 2012. BOO! My goal is 25 in 2013. (Friend me on Goodreads!!)
6. Become Healthy - I have been eating so awful the past few months that I really want to start being healthier. I of course need to loose weight, so that is my main goal, but just to be healthier in general. Better food & exercise!
7. Add Something New for 2013!
Good Luck with your resolutions!