Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Well, it's 2012!  Happy New Year!!!!

Time to make some New Year's resolutions!  Obviously, like most people, first I need to loose some weight & be healthier... but that's every year, so what can I do different for this year?

1. Take more pictures. I love looking back at great times and reliving happy memories through photographs.  But, I have become a slacker photographer.  So, 2012... more pictures!

2. Get back to scrapbooking.  Tying into #1, I want to get back into scrapbooking.  I am over 6 years behind.  I was always a little behind, but then started back to school, bought a house and then just was overwhelmed by how far behind I am!  But baby steps back into it.

3. Blog more often.  Obviously. :)

I also want to add a couple new things into 2012... something different & fun.  What will it be?  Maybe learn another language? Take a cooking class?  Take a photography class?

www.mythirtyone.com/agrupp
Lastly I became a Thirty-One consultant last summer.  I had a few great parties thanks to some awesome friends, but would really like to grow my little business in 2012.  I started out to have something fun "to-do" and meet some new people.  Mission accomplished.  Thirty-One is definitely FUN... everything about it!  For instance this past weekend I went to a movie theater to see the new spring catalog released.  What a great time!  And I have met some great people and made lots of new friends.  Now, I will continue to have fun, build relationships, and meet new people.... but also want to make a little extra money to help lower some bills I have accumulated.

So, I see a fun year ahead of me... and I'm ready!!  Good bye 2011!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck this year! I hope all your wishes come true and your dreams become your reality!

    ReplyDelete