Saturday, December 22, 2012

December Photo-A-Day Challenge! #3

December 15: Favorite Holiday Song - I'm cheating & posting a video...


December 16: Outside Christmas Lights - A friend's house....  So pretty!!

December 17: Presents - Today was my dad's birthday... Happy Birthday Dad!! :)

December 18: Stockings - Ok, I couldn't decide which one!  I love my snowman stocking... he's so cute!  (I love snowmen!!)  And the other one is so fun!!  A friend gave me a bottle of wine in this stocking - I love it!!


December 19: Candy Cane - This is the closest thing I have to a candy cane... a peppermint stick from Tastefully Simple.

December 20: Tree Topper

December 21: Peace - I pulled this picture from a couple days ago... nothing like a sleeping Shelby to make me feel peaceful :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that sleeping Shelby picture! :)

    P.S.----how do you get the cool backgrounds on here? Kind of reminds me of myspace back in the day!

    ReplyDelete