Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Photo-A-Day Challenge! #2

December 8: Ornaments - My new ornament... compliments of Pier One.  How cute is this?!

December 9: Something Your Reading - I haven't actually read this yet... but Beautiful Disaster has been sitting on my bed stand for awhile (it's a busy time of year!)... which means I might need to skip it and move to She's Come Undone, our January book club book.

December 10: Wrapping Paper - My wrapping paper is still buried in my little storage area under the steps... I guess I'll get it out soon... haha!

December 11: Green - No explanation needed... LOL

December 12: A Beautiful Sight -
Scroll....

Scroll....

Scroll...
WOO HOO!!!  What a beautiful sight! :)
And for extra credit... here is my free dinner that I got the next night :)

December 13: Family - Here is a picture of me and my Poppop... he passed away this time of year about 6 years ago.  He lived with us when we moved to PA in the early 90's so he is part of many happy memories!! :)


December 14:  Christmas Tree - My new tree I purchased at approximately 2:30am on Black Friday... got a good deal!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of you and your grandfather! Oh, and AWESOME win at White Rose...mmmm!!!!!!

    Let me know how you like "She's Come Undone"..I feel like I've read it but maybe I haven't and I'm just remembering people telling me about it?!

    P.S.---I have your book from the summmmeeeerrrr packed and in your Christmas gifts bag..oops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice - he loved you so much!

    ReplyDelete