Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Photo-A-Day Challenge! #1

I found this on Pinterest... via A Content Housewive's blog...


So, here it goes!!

Dec 1:  Your View Today - in the midst of a busy day with my friend Laura... we stopped for a mid-afternoon snack :)

Dec 2:  Favorite Holiday Movie - I loooove this movie!!

Dec 3:  Red - The calendar in my bedroom... I made it on Snapfish!

Dec 4: Joyous - I got my first two Christmas cards of the season! YAY!!


Dec 5: Today's Temperature


Dec 6: Shopping - A view of Hunt Valley Town Center taken on our way out of Greetings & Readings.



Dec 7: Bright - We had our holiday party yesterday at the Manor Tavern in Monkton, MD.  It was great!!  I loved this 'bright' corner of the room!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to take tonight's photo for December 8th.....can you guess why?!?! :)

    I like the background on this blog! Sooo festive! I like how displayed the temperature blog..very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun - especially with your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete