Monday, March 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge (1)


I watched this video from Matt Cutts a couple weeks ago and was intrigued....
Try something new for 30 days...
Soooo many things started flying through my mind.  

I decided to start small with the same challenge - take 1 picture every day.  It is right in line with my New Year's resolution to take more pictures, so hey, why not?!?  Plus, I can blog about it... another New Year's Resolution - check!  So, here it goes! :)

Day 1: Friday, 3/2/12
I had a thirty-one party at my friend Amy's house.  Her cat Leo was a social butterfly.  When we turned around he was sitting like this, leaning against the counter.  It was so cute!

Day 2: Saturday, 3/3/12
Today we visited a part the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail (formerly known as Uncork York).  We went to four different  wineries from Hershey, PA to the Maryland Line.  Lots of fun!  Here is the group pic:
From top left: Alana, Monika, Jason, Wendy, Melanie, Michaelann, Jeremy
From bottom left: Laura, me & Meg
Day 3:  Sunday, 3/4/12
Monika made homemade peanut butter ice cream with Reese's minis and left a huge container at my house.  So I took it to Ben & Matt's house for dessert... it went very well with brownies and was soooo good!!!

Day 4: Monday, 3/5/12
Friday night I erased my wireless network... D'OH!!!!  I worked on getting it back all weekend.  Finally tonight I was able to get it back!  It used to be named "dusyshamrock" after my first fuzzy roommate.  This time I named it "shelbinator" after my dog Shelby.  I was so grateful I was able to fix it by myself and not take it to the geek squad, I had to take a picture!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that info - now I can get free internet

    signed
    your neighbor

    ReplyDelete