Monday, March 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge (1) #2

Day 5: Tuesday, 3/6/12
Today I went to a Celebrate & Connect meeting with my Thirty-One family.  It's always good to get together with everyone!  And, we all get a gift from Thirty-One just for coming.  This time we got an All-In-One Organizer in a print that is available ONLY in May!  Cute, huh?? :)

Day 6: Wednesday, 3/7/12
I took Shelby to the vet for her annual visit (all us girls gotta go through it! LOL!).  She did very well!  She gained .3 lbs from last year, but that's just winter weight. :)  Shelby loves the vet... not sure why... but she actually runs up to people... which if you know Shelby is very uncharacteristic!

Day 7: Thursday, 3/8/12
I took this picture while driving back to work from Towson, MD during my lunch break.  I was sitting at a traffic light, looked to my left and there was my first sign of spring!  I thought the pink buds were so pretty next to the gray bare trees behind it.  In just a few weeks everything will be green!!!

Day 8: Friday, 3/9/12
This is the toy I bought the morning I brought Shelby home.  I call her her "buby."  They bonded right away and she carries her buby around everywhere.  

Day 9: Saturday, 3/10/12
I went to visit one of my best friends from high school, Marci and her family, 'lil Caleb and Justin.  I got there at Justin's bed time so no pictures of Caleb, but she did give me a picture to hang on my fridge, so I took a picture of the picture :)

Day 10: Sunday, 3/11/12
I had such a fun day!!  Hit the dog park with Shelby and her new friend Buck, went to lunch with friends, visited the York Art Assoc to see my mom's artwork in the gallery (visit her blog: http://judygruppstudio.blogspot.com/), dinner with my parents, and then a whore-derv dinner with Desperate Housewives.  Here are two pictures I wanted to share:
Shelby LOVES the dog park!!

My mom & her art work at the York Art Association.  Visit her blog at http://judygruppstudio.blogspot.com! 
Day 11: Monday, 3/12/12
One of my co-workers brought in some yummy peanut buttery fancy treats to share with Shelby...


No comments:

Post a Comment