Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge (1) #3

Day 12: Tuesday, 3/13/12
OMG... I forgot to take a picture :(  I think I was going to take a pic of my flippy floppies because it was the first day I wore them, but forgot!  I'll make it a 31 day challenge. My challenge, my rules! =P

Day 13: Wednesday, 3/14/12
I had to drive to Wrightsville today.  I love the drive past the river; and especially this lighthouse.  Reminds me of a fun trip with the girls to the Outer Banks, NC several years ago.  I took this pic through the car window, that's why it looks streaky!

Day 14: Thursday, 3/15/12
Today was Beer Skool at Maewyn's (local pub in York, PA).  We learned all about Rogue beer(s).  The beer was great!  The food pairings were also great... except for the bangers & mash.  Not a fan... but when it came out, I had to giggle!

Day 15: Friday, 3/16/12
The day before St. Paddy's Day... the day before the best holiday ever!  One of my awesome co-workers made green cupcakes... yum!!


Day 16: Saturday, 3/17/12
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Day 17: Sunday, 3/18/12
I went to breakfast with my grandparents.  My grandmother brought me some old stuff she found while doing some 'organizing' around their place.  This included some programs from my high school theater days!  Aaahhh the memories....


Day 18: Monday, 3/19/12
Today I got such a GREAT deal on some clothes I just have to share!  I went to New York & Company (haven't been there in forever) and got a pair of black dress pants, 2 nice shirts and a pair of flip flops and only paid $33 for $140 worth of stuff!!  The sales person was sooo nice and told me to look up an awesome coupon they had available on my phone so I could use it... $50 off of $100!!  Plus, they had a buy one get one 50% off sale!  And I had a gift card!  I was so excited I told the sales person she was my best friend! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, awesome deal with the shopping!!!! I can't even remember the last time I bought something from that store..I miss it! :) Love the Wrightsville pic...I almost asked Melanie to pull over when we were Uncorking York so we could get a pic by the lighthouse!!! Let me know if/when you want to do OBX again!!! <3

    ReplyDelete