Monday, September 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday #14


1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?
Yes, most of the time.  I listen to Maryland stations 98 Rock I(mostly talk) and Mix 106.5 in the morning... I like more talk stuff to keep my mind occupied.  Other times I listen to 92.1, 96.9, 99.3, 106.7, 101.3, 103.3... I stop when I hear a song I like.

2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
That's hard... probably any Kenny Chesney... although I went to my fair share of *NSYNC concerts that I loved too...

3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
I don't think I'm embarrassed by any concert I've been to??

4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Carrie Underwood

5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
Do I have Carrie Underwood's voice??  If not, then nothing. (you're welcome America)

6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
OMG - "Come on Eileen" was in my head all weekend... except I kept substituting "Irene" for "Eileen" :)

7. Most annoying television show theme song ever?
Can't think of one?

8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
No significant other here... so sure! =P

9. A song that brings me back to middle school:

10. A song that brings me back to high school:

11. A guilty pleasure song:
I have a ton... I have a soft spot for boy bands, so anything by NKOTB or *NSYNC is my guilty pleasure... lately I've been listening to a lot of Colbie Caillat... is that a guilty pleasure song?

1 comment:

  1. Loooved Ghetto Superstar! Heather and I used to blast that as we cruised the streets of Pottsville..haha.

    ReplyDelete