Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Week 2

 
Week 2...

Saturday, November 10 -  I am thankful I found Thirty-One!  Not only do I have a TON of awesome totes, bags, purses, etc. but I have met a fantastic group of people - which is even better!!  These ladies are inspirational, hard-working, creative, and supportive.  My team is awesome!
Our April meeting.
August 2012 - National Conference in Atlanta, GA - so much fun!


Sunday, November 11 - I am thankful for my freedom!!  My friend Wendi said it best: "I am thankful for all of those in the military, past, present & future, for risking their lives, their health & the sacrifice they make for each & every one of us."


Monday, November 12 - I am thankful for my home. I love my house!

Tuesday, November 13 - I'm thankful to be part of a book club.  I love meeting with my friends every other month, catching up, and reading good books!!  This month we read "Bitter is the new Black" by Jen Lancaster.  I loved it!

Wednesday, November 14 - I'm thankful that when my air conditioner stopped working this summer, my furnace did not.  So glad I can get heat through the winter and have time to save some $$ to replace my 30+ year old system!  BRRRRR!!!

Thursday, November 15 -  I'm thankful for Facebook - sounds silly, but I can keep in touch with my friends and stay up to date with their lives with our busy schedules.  Just one status update lets everyone know how you're doing, what's new, and of course I can share my cute pics of Shelby!!

Friday, November 16 - I am thankful for Canine Meadows... and so is Shelby. :) It is an off-leash dog park where Shelby can run wherever she wants, smell everything, eat grass and make some new friends!  It's only a 15 minute car-ride away.

1 comment:

  1. Dusty was upset at first...he thought you & Shelby had found a new dog park w/o telling him! Then we realized it was the same one...! Haha. Can't wait to take our pups there again (in warmer weather..it's cooooold in Delaware today)! :)

    ReplyDelete