Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Week 1

The goal is to consciously engage in (at least) one moment of thankfulness every day this month. That's it!  The thing for which you give thanks can be big or small--it doesn't matter, because even 30 small gratitudes will add up to something awesome by month's end. What you're thankful for can be anything at all--as long as you're consciously thankful for it. That's the key.
Thursday, November 1 - I am thankful Sandy changed courses and calmed down once she hit land-fall in Maryland.  I am devastated for those in NY & NJ, but thankful my friends and family are safe!

Friday, November 2 - I am thankful for my creative side that I got from my mom, local-celebrity-artist ;)  I am definitely not an "artist," but have a hint of creativity & enjoy being crafty.

Saturday, November 3 - I am grateful that a tap room opened in YoPa!  I love the Holy Hound Taproom! And I love pumpkin beer with sugar & cinnamon rim... yum yum!

Sunday, November 4 - I am thankful Daylight Savings Time ended - fall back!  One extra hour of sleep!  Stinks it's going to get dark earlier - but today I am thankful for an extra hour of sleep!

Monday, November 5 - I am thankful for Shelby :)  I am so lucky she came into my life!  Tonight I took her to get a mani/pedi, bought some Milk Bones, dog food and a new toy with her PetSmart birthday coupon!

Tuesday, November 6 - Today I am thankful for the right to vote, my freedom, and being an American!  And the end of political commercials!!!

Wednesday, November 7 -  Yesterday my friend told me I was one of the smartest people she knows.  WOW!  I'm sure that's hardly the case, but makes me thankful for all the educational opportunities I have had.
MBA!
Thursday, November 8 - I am thankful for the people I work with.  I am so lucky that they are all so fantastic!!
One of our many fun events - Oriole's game 2011 :)
Friday, November 9 - I am thankful for my job!  Not only do I work with fantastic people but I like what I do.  I realize how fortunate I am to have a job in today's economy and work with great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment