Thursday, June 14, 2012

Italian-Style Turkey Meatloaf

I get tons of email a day... most of them I delete... some I glance at and then delete.  But one day I read through an email and ended up finding this recipe (you'll have to click on it to be able to read it):
I actually had all the ingredients at home, so I thought, what the heck, I'll try it!!  So here it goes....

Gather ingredients.... like my backdrop?  LOL

Sprayed cookie sheet... just in case you wondered what one looked like:

All the ingredients... lil' bit gross, right?!

And then form into the 'loaf' shape & cover with ketchup!

I deleted the cooked meat loaf picture from my phone before posting... oops!  It tasted pretty good!  I ate leftovers for the week and enjoyed them!  I still prefer regular meatloaf though.  But I love trying something new! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment