Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Dinner


This year I had Easter dinner at my house!
It was my first holiday family dinner.
I found the best recipes and planned the perfect menu... click for the recipes.
Everything turned out great!  :)


Slow Cooker Honey Dijon Ham

Corn Casserole
I forgot to take a picture before we all dug in!  Oops!
Potatoes Au Gratin (compliments of The Pioneer Woman, so you know it had to be good!)
Soooo yummy!!!
Asparagus
Dessert consisted of Coconut Cake (provided by my grandparents) and fresh fruit!
Here are some pictures from the day:
The table set for dinner!
Easter cards & candy :)
Coconut Cake... an Easter tradition in our family!
Grandmom enjoying dessert.
My beautiful mother!
Feeding Shelby a jelly bean... she doesn't like the black ones!

And of course... Shelby in her bunny ears!
 Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything was spectacular! I think you should have Thansgiving & Xmas!

    ReplyDelete