Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I had a fun weekend!  Friday night I participated in a message circle with my mom and two friends.  The medium was Francine Milano.  Some more information from her website:

Message Circles
Message Circles have become Francine Milano's signature event over the last decade. In the tradition of Spiritualism, the circle is a demonstration of mediumship. In recent times, messages from Spirit given to an audience in a formal setting has been referred to as a "Gallery Reading." A circle is usually a smaller group where everyone will get a message, though Francine is available for Gallery Readings (larger groups).

The evening starts with a short discussion regarding mediumship and the psychic work as well as some of the tradiional teachings of Spiritualism to offer a better understanding of Spirit communication. Following this discussion, Francine will offer messages from loved ones who have passed over and spirit guides to each participant in the group, leaving time for questions and answers pertaining to Francine's work.

What's the difference between a medium and a psychic?
A medium serves as a channel for communication for the other side, beit loved ones or spirit guides. And while a medium can be intuitive (clairsentience), a psychic is sensitive only on an intuitive level as with remote viewing or predictive work and does not get their messages from those on the other side. The line is a fine one, and many have both abilities calling themselves psychic mediums. Some prefer the word "intuitive" now rather than "psychic" due the stigma con artists have left to the word.



It was an awesome experience.  Specifically I was told that something new in my life will be coming soon and I need to embrace it!  I can't wait to see what it is! :)  I learned a lot about myself, my family and my friends.  I highly suggest it to anyone that is interested in that type of thing.  

Saturday I spent the day reading my latest book club book (which I will discuss later).  Saturday night I went to see Limitless with some friends.
Bradley Cooper plays a writer who discovers a top secret drug (NZT) which allows him to use all aspects of his brain and basically gives him super human abilities.  It was a good movie... very different and kept you on your toes.  I'd give it 7 out of 10. 

Sunday my mom & I went to visit my grandparent's for lunch, which is always nice to catch up.  Then Sunday night was my weekly get-together with friends for dinner and to watch Desperate Housewives.  One of my favorite traditions!

1 comment:

  1. . . . and you think you don't have anything to write about!!

    ReplyDelete