Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I had a pretty mellow & slightly productive weekend!  Friday night I took Shelby for a long walk on the rail trail.  The weather was chilly & cloudy, so there was not a lot of people... perfect for Shelby!  She loved it! 

I obviously did not take this picture... too much green!

Saturday we took another long walk around the neighborhood, I did some chores and then went to see "Never Say Never" with a friend for $2 :)  It was actually really good... I am true Bielebler now... haha!!  Then dinner and drinks with friends rounded out a great evening!

Sunday I had breakfast with my parents & grandparents, took a long nap and did some more chores around the house.  I had a lot of laundry to do!  I also finally put my spring tablecloth on my dining room table, which was probably the most exciting part of my day! lol!  I did get out my scrapbooking station to get started, but was distracted by a phone call and then the television... maybe tonight I'll get started... maybe...

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the scrapbooking station - seeing is believing!

    ReplyDelete