Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ten on Thursday #5 :)

Since I totally forgot to post on Tuesday (or Wednesday), this is ToToT.  haha!!
1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
Can't... like the bug ant.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I think so?  I post my blogs on FB, so I'm not hiding it.  
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I don't care who bags them, but I always like to help if I can!  I would use reusable bags, but I use the plastic bag as poop bags! haha!
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I try, but no :(  I'm doing pretty well this year so far... I actually have little tomatoes on my plant out back!  But it's still early in the season... lol
How cute!
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I do not watch the Food Network & I don't even know the chefs on there!  I do watch Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives with my dad when I'm at my parent's house and think Guy Fieri is really fun!

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I think I've taken two baths in the past 3 years!  I like showers better.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Off white.  My counter tops are red, so I can't go too crazy with paint color.  I want to re-model the kitchen eventually and paint it a prettier color.  This is a picture before I moved in.  I took down the curtains and got a new stove & dishwasher.  But you get the idea of why the walls are off-white!

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Outside... if there is no wind, sun in my eyes or bugs.  LOL!
9. Describe your ideal weather.
The past couple days have been wonderful!  Yesterday was a little warm for my "ideal" weather, but I'd take it!  I also have a soft spot for cool, fall days.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
Italian would be pretty & fun :)

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm...when did you get pregnant and have a child named Jansen? I know I don't see you much, but I think I would have known that...
    ~wendy

    ReplyDelete